- Mckinley 6 Theatres
- Now Showing
- Coming Soon
- Download our App
- Follow Dipson Theatres
- Theatre Rental
- Onscreen Advertising
Thank You for your interest in our "Season Pass" program. We are very excited to offer you the following information regarding the season pass program.
- A season Pass is valid 1 full year from the date of purchase
- There are no limitations on how many times you may use the pass. *
- The pass is valid at any Dipson Theatre location.
- There are however limitations on who can use the pass, the privilege is extended only to the individual whose name appears on this pass. Violation will result in the termination of the pass.
- It is not transferable within family members and I.D. must be shown with the pass.
- Upon arrival to the theatre, you will have to sign in at the box office, where you will receive valid admission tickets.
- Ownership of a season pass does not guarantee a seat for any particular performance, (meaning sold out performances will result in the card holder selecting the next available or preferred viewing).
- The passes are nonrefundable and will not be replaced if lost.
- Season Pass holders will have to pay the up charge for 3D pricing.
If you are interested in purchasing a pass, please let us know the following.
- Full Name
- Complete address of where you would like the pass mailed.
- Payment of $450.00 per person, may be made via, cash, or credit card, sorry no checks. To pay by credit card please call 716-626-9613.
If you have any further questions, please contact 716-626-9613 or you may respond via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* This Season Pass is not valid for The Buffalo Film Seminars (BFS), Cultural Programming at the Amherst Theatre or other special engagements or venue rentals. The BFS sells their own series pass which you can buy at any point in time at The Market Arcade Film and Arts Centre box office, during the series (except the last 3 weeks) at a 10% discount. Up-Charges will apply for 3D movies for season pass holders.